Skip to main content
- Follow us on Social Media:
Accessing NHS Care
- Anyone living in the UK can register with a GP – even if you don’t have an address.
- Bevan GP Practices are specifically for people who are homeless, in insecure housing or who are refugees or asylum seekers.
- Register with Bevan Here
- A&E Departments can be found at hospitals and are for urgent care
- Dial 999 free from any phone for ambulance services. These are for life threatening situations only
- You can call 111 free from any phone for medical advice. You can also visit 111.nhs.uk
- You can go to a pharmacist to get advice for some medical conditions. Find your nearest here.
- Some people qualify for help with the cost of prescriptions, eye and dental care. Find out more here
- You can find translated information on how to access NHS care here. Or watch the short video on the link on this screen. You can change the subtitle language in settings.
Copyright 2023. All Rights Reserved